Welcome to our Blog

6 ene 2012

Adam Lambert claims 'Trespassing,' album is universal


Adam Lambert
believes his forthcoming album "Trespassing" will be universal, reaching the masses. Speaking of the effort Friday, Lambert says "I felt I was ready to write music from my experiences".

"For 'Trespassing', I felt I was ready to write music from my experiences and give a very honest emotional portrayal of my desires and fears. Both dark and light," Lambert told Press Party. "While exploring these themes I realized how universal my topics were. I think part of the beauty of song is how they connect people. Whether they're dancing or crying, the best songs resonate with the masses."

Lambert has tapped a strong list of producers including Pharrell Williams and Dr. Luke for the album, which is due in stores this March.

Led by the single "Better Than I Know Myself," Lambert was also quoted as stating he was inspired by his boyfriend and their relationship.

http://www.examiner.com/urban-pop-in-national/adam-lambert-claims-trespassing-album-is-universal

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario