Welcome to our Blog

10 feb 2011

Adam Lambert on 'Ellen DeGeneres': Not watching 'American Idol'. Yet. By Zap2it

"American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert is appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday (Feb. 10) before he heads to this weekend's Grammy Awards, where he is nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for "Whataya Want From Me," up against Michael Jackson, Michael Buble, John Mayer and Bruno Mars. He talks to Ellen DeGeneres about this season's "American Idol."

Ellen: Are you watching this season?
Adam: Not yet. I usually tune in when they get to Top 12.
Ellen: Have you heard anything about it?
Adam: I heard that it's good.
Ellen: It is good.
Adam: I'm going to miss you. I don't know how I feel about that.
Ellen: Oh, you're sweet ... But Steven Tyler is fantastic.
Adam: And I'm a huge fan.
Ellen: And he's the strangest guy so it's fascinating to watch. He has good notes and so does Jennifer Lopez.
Adam: Yeah, she's been working in this industry forever. She really knows, I think.
Ellen: Yeah, it's really good.

Watch the whole interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday, Feb. 10.


http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/02/adam-lambert-on-ellen-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario