Welcome to our Blog

23 ene 2011

Adam’s New Album! by MTV News Australia

“I Want It To Be Honest And Real,” Says The American Idol Star...




He bowled us over with his debut release ‘For Your Entertainment’ – and now Adam Lambert is ready to prove he’s come a long way since his ‘American Idol’ days with his hotly-anticipated second album!

But while the superstar singer is planning something special for his loyal Glamberts – the new record certainly won’t be rushed…

In an interview with MTV News he revealed,

“I'm going to take my time and really write the most personal songs, the most powerful songs. I really want it to be something that's really honest and real.

“It's all kind of being conceptualized right now, and what we're hoping for is maybe by the fall.”

And when quizzed about what kind of direction he’ll be taking with the new record, the superstar added to ontheredcarpet.com,

“I'll be writing a lot of it myself.

"It's going to be very pop, very rock, maybe even a little dark."

http://www.mtv.com.au/news/be9cca44-adam-lambert-talks-second-album/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario