Welcome to our Blog

21 ene 2011

Adam Lambert 'taking time with next album' By Digitalspy


Adam Lambert has confessed that he is in no hurry to release his new album.

Speaking to MTV News, the former American Idol alum revealed that while he has considered the follow-up to his debut record For Your Entertainment, he ultimately prefers to take his time writing new material so as to produce better songs.

"I'm in talks, so it's all kind of being conceptualised right now, and what we're hoping for is maybe by the fall," he explained.

"So, I'm going to take my time and really write the most personal songs, the most powerful songs. I really want it to be something that's really honest and real."

Lambert also recently told On The Red Carpet that the album will differ from For Your Entertainment and offer fans a more evolved sound.

"I'm starting to talk to some writers and come up with some ideas, and I'll be writing a lot of it myself," he said.

"It's going to be very pop, very rock, maybe even a little dark."


http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a299511/adam-lambert-taking-time-with-next-album.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario