Welcome to our Blog

4 dic 2010

Adam Lambert Hopes Grammy Nomination Will Give Him Credibility

Rising to fame as a contestant on the popular talent competition show, American Idol, can be challenging but season 8′s breakout star Adam Lambert did just that. His stunning voice and skill as a performer has earned him a platinum album, headlining tour and an abundance of adoring fans.

Even with all this success, the subject of credibility still lingers for the singer but Adam hopes that his recent Grammy nomination will help to change this.

“I hope that at this point, after all the hard work I’ve done over the past year, the nomination will give me credibility as a true vocalist in the industry,” Adam tells The Hollywood Reporter in an interview shortly after receiving the big news, “and perhaps help fade some of the stigma that comes from rising to fame on a competition show.”

Last week when the 2011 Grammy nominations were revealed, Adam learned he’d been nominated in the Best Male Pop Vocal Performance category for his song Whataya Want From Me. How did he get the big news? “I was awoken by my manager in the morning while in Paris,” he said. “Much more effective than my usual cup of coffee to wake me up. I was so excited!”

The Grammy awards will take place in Los Angeles on February 13, 2011.


http://neonlimelight.com/2010/12/04/adam-lambert-hopes-grammy-nomination-will-give-him-credibility/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario