Welcome to our Blog

29 mar 2013

Adam Lambert - Twitter Party

- @Lyudmila_Geneva: @adamlambert What is the size of tunnels in your ears? 

 - Adam: @Lyudmila_Geneva zero gage. 


 - @FridaLarsson98: @adamlambert will you come to sweden soon? I want to meet you so bad! xx 

 - Adam: @FridaLarsson98 I was there last year. Where were u!? 


 - @PinkMonsterGlam: @adamlambert what do you think about Nicki Minaj? 

 - Adam: @PinkMonsterGlam she's a character all right. 


 - @MoonbeamJO: @adamlambert Did you choreograph your whole show by yourself? 

 - Adam: @MoonbeamJO no! @whoisjohnnyrice choreographed w @LoveMrSpencer and @ActorAllanLouis and I conceptualized the show. 


 - @billjebert: @adamlambert what do you think of miley cyrus?

 - Adam: @billjebert she's cool. Met her in passing. Very on the level. Seems to be able to rise above the typical BS. Excited To hear her new music 


 - @MissRachel526: @adamlambert what's your blue suit made of? 

 - Adam: @MissRachel526 some silk blend lol 


 - @ian190: @adamlambert Do you feel disoriented after ending a tour? 

 - Adam: @ian190 I had a couple glasses of wine at dinner. I feel great! 



- @Not_Karol: @adamlambert what's the best food in Finland? 

 - Adam: @Not_Karol just ate at YUME. So tasty. 


 - @mslanijones: @adamlambert your 3rd album is going to be a rap album right?! :P 

 - Adam: @mslanijones totally. So that the popular kids will think I'm cool. Lol 


 - @Vladislav_Pruss: @adamlambert what is your favourite book?:-) 

 - Adam: @Vladislav_Pruss non-fiction: "The Velvet rage" very interesting. also non fic : Acid Dreams. Fiction: weirdest I've read was House of Blue Leaves. 


 - @GlambulanceASAP: @adamlambert I heard you were trained to sing opera for a bit! Is that true? Cause I'm an aspiring opera singer! 

 - Adam: @GlambulanceASAP yeah I took opera in high school. For about a year. Hard work. 


 - @BalladOfElisa: @adamlambert Would you like to come to Spain? 

 - Adam: @BalladOfElisa yes please!! 


 - @sandraAML: @adamlambert any ideas for the direction of the third album? I'm so excited! :) 

 - Adam: @sandraAML yes I do. I'm excited too! 



 - Adam: Ok friends. Getting drowsy. Lol catch u later.

https://twitter.com/adamlambert/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario