Welcome to our Blog

11 ene 2012

New Message from ADAM! - Adam just posted the following on his ALF

Happy New Year Glamberts!

I’ve missed you! I’m so so sorry that I’ve been away so long, but I’ve been incredibly focused on making and recording my new album, which as many of your know, is called Trespassing. It’s been such an exciting journey into the full writing and production process, but also overwhelming and time consuming.

The last few years have been such a transformative time for me. I've had such amazing adventures touring the world and wanted to create songs that captured the insane joy of my wildest nights. I also wanted to create music that explored the sometimes dark flipside to such happiness. I feel all people struggle with both a light and dark side and I want to invite you all to trespass into my heart and understand how I find a balance between the two.

You’ve gotten your first taste of the album with the first single “Better Than I Know Myself.” Thanks to all of you for your overwhelming love and support for the song, it means so much to me because the song resonates deeply for me. True love’s power makes it feel impossible to live without your other half.

And to all of you – I want to thank each one of you for patiently waiting for this new chapter of our lives to begin.

Adam

http://adamlambertfans.com/news/56821

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario