Welcome to our Blog

23 dic 2011

Adam Lambert - Exclusive Better Than I Know Myself GetGlue Sticker - Adam Official site





Can't stop listening to Adam's brand new single "Better Than I Know Myself"? We certainly can't. Why not show off your love for Adam by earning this exclusive "Better Than I Know Myself" GetGlue sticker!

It's simple and free. Just check-in to Get Glue using the fun little check-in widget box below. Be sure to mention something about the "Better Than I Know Myself" single to be 100% certain you earn the sticker!

Remember, when you pre-order Trespassing from Adam's Official Music Store you'll receive his new single, "Better Than I Know Myself," as an instant download. You can only find this offer at Adam's Official Music Store!

So get on it Adam fans, start checking in today.

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/news/exclusive-better-i-know-myself-getglue-sticker

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario