Welcome to our Blog

21 may 2011

Adam Lambert: Twitter Party!! May,21 2011

Adam Lambert: Twitter party!!! Ask me something good?

Ollipop_ How do you feel about popsicles?
Adam: @Ollipop_ I have a deep love and nostalgia for Otter pops. Do they still make those?

Azrielenish Why did you choose that image for your latest tattoo?
Adam: @Azrielenish I just really liked it! Hah. It balances well with the other two I have.

@TeamScottyJames what's your favorite place you've ever had a concert at? (:
Adam: @TeamScottyJames i think my best shows last summer were: Nashville, new Orleans, Montreal, San francisco, San Diego, Providence, Boston…

Idol360 Who is your favorite indie rocker?
Adam: @Idol360 Matt Bellamy is amazing… But I that indie?

HausOfHamza Are you going to buy Gaga’s new album?
Adam: @HausOfHamza fuck yes! Her creativity, fashion, bravery and biz sense are inspiring.

kashiny9 who do you think really deserved to win American idol??
Adam: @kashiny9 in regards to Idol I’ve said way too much. Media turns non-personal, honest opinions into “feuds”.
@kashiny9 like mom taught: “if u don’t have anything nice to say- don’t say it all” sorry if I hurt any feelings- not my intent.

iseverybeenmyTK COME TO BRAZIL? THIS IS GOOD ;)
Adam: @iseverybeenmyTK I want to come to brazil!!! Next tour I hope!!!

LambriniBird if you could do a duet with any singer dead or alive who would you choose? X
Adam: @LambriniBird Freddie

lucia_glambert are u going to the Idol finale?
Adam: @lucia_glambert yup!! I will be there for the results show! So excited!!

islandgirljams will your album come out in 2011? We are all so excited!!!
Adam: @islandgirljams album will be out in the fall. So excited! Been making a lot of music and coming up w ideas for art and style. #nextlevel

nappyonpyon Love Japan???
Adam: @nappyonpyon I adore Japan!! I miss glamajuku!!

ElleSecrett would you ever consider having a concert in Egypt on your next tour maybe? ;D
Adam: @ElleSecrett that would be surreal to do a concert at the sphinx. Can u imagine? Wow.

iloveadam67 thank you for being real!! :) )
Adam: @iloveadam67 thank you for appreciating it. So Sometimes gets me into trouble. :(

xIIHY4lyfx Where did you get those glittery zebra pants you wore last year ?!
Adam: @xIIHY4lyfx had them made. My stylist Trish designed them. :)

HazMad13 @adamlambert r u ever gonna do a collab with Kesha?? I love u guys!!!
Adam @HazMad13 would love to. Her and I have so much fun together. One of the most sincere and grounded stars I’ve met.

Dewald_vTonder why the ‘drastic’ change in hairstyle…?was it overdue?
Adam @Dewald_vTonder yeah needed a change. Wanted a style that was less ‘done’. I can just roll outta bed with this cut.

DanielzROTFL did you write. Or co-write any songs on your new album?
Adam @DanielzROTFL I’ve been co-writing on almost EVERYTHING! feels so great to be more involved this time. #luxuryoftime

xoTracyyyxo @adamlambert what do you do when youre feeling insecure to feel better
Adam: @xoTracyyyxo eat
Adam: @xoTracyyyxo j/k. Lol

AdamAdamAdam3 does your stylist make your outfits everyday? or just special appearances?
Adam: @AdamAdamAdam3 only special occasions. Ive been shopping and dressing myself the past few months.

MusicLover358 my musical theater class is doing grease tonight…can u wish us luck?! Love u adam! :D
Adam: @MusicLover358 “tell me more tell me more…”

NOH8_Durbinator Whats one thing that gets you through the day?
Adam: @NOH8_Durbinator I love my fans’ passion and positive energy.

channy_lace1 Last show you DVR’d?
Adam @channy_lace1 united states of Tara. Brilliant show.

argeneau Didn’t ya say in a interview you were excited about GNT in Milan coz you’d never been before? Coz Hair tour went to Milan… ;p
Adam: @argeneau I was speaking of the N American shows. Milan, Finland, Paris, Copenhagen, London and Amsterdam were European highlights.

@GrayWhoBoo Do you trip a lot?
Adam: @GrayWhoBoo when I’m wearing my medges.

Adam_TJRgirl If you could go back in time 100 yrs or ahead in time 100 yrs for one week, which would you choose?
Adam: @Adam_TJRgirl prob ahead. It would be more unpredictable.

@squishfish_jess do you ever have those A-HA moments then stop everything you’re doing? :p
Adam: @squishfish_jess YES.

seeinstereo_ can you share a lyric from a song you wrote for the new album?
Adam: @seeinstereo_ “Now I believe in more than I can see”

xGlitterBabyxSarah will you ever re-hash your pre-idol songs?
Adam: @xGlitterBabyx prob not. I want to release music that reflects where I’m currently at in my life.

Christine5850 If you had a child who was lying on the floor throwing a tantrum, what would you do?
Adam: @Christine5850 probably try to reason with the child and make him or her smile

__CrazyLoveRebecca CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARD NOMINATION~YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Adam: @__CrazyLove thank u! So thrilled to be nominated for a Much Music award! I love Canada!!

westerosredsock Did you cry at the Gossip Girl finale?
Adam: @westerosredsock no tears. Lol. But I have to say- Leighton Meester has really given Blair a lot more depth w her great acting.

LoveLambert1877 whats your favorite food?
Adam: @LoveLambert1877 love spicy.

darya_ilina What kind of girls do you like?
Adam: @darya_ilina my favorite women are strong, confident and funny women. (gay stereotype)

brandywhitford favourite male singer of 2011?
Adam: @brandywhitford Bruno Mars is really talented. Beautiful voice and a great writer. I’m a fan. Liquor Store Blues is one of my favorites.

G_Menchaca have you ever struggled with not believing in yourself?
Adam: @G_Menchaca everyday. Constant battle. But I feel like I’m on an upswing. Being in love and creative in the studio feed my soul.

@kingfan221 What's the ringtone on your phone right now?
Adam: @kingfan221 a bassnecter track.

kiwiglambert Soooo ….. nipple rings….. discuss please ;-)
Adam: @kiwiglambert took em out last summer. Not all it’s cracked up to be.

mallorielambert would you ever get your hair cornrowed? haha(:
Adam: @mallorielambert I did once. Lol. The sides and the top was pompadour. Wore it that way to burning man when my hair was longer and blonde.

Adam Lambert: Btw- it’s my amazing mother’s birthday today! Happy birthday mom! I love you!!!!

Mickey1227 your strongest inspiration right now?
Adam: @Mickey1227 how we all are on a personal journey of self discovery and constant evolution. Searching for liberation. Why we do what we do.
Adam: @Mickey1227 these thoughts are my main fuel for writing my new album.

babashuchan Do you have an overused word or phrase?
Adam: @babashuchan GLAM. haha it’s getting a little old.

ToxicLED we still cannot believe you found love in a shady bar. Only you, sir. Only you.
Adam: @ToxicLED Jenny Woo ain’t shady!!

riley1877 3 words to describe your life right now?
Adam: @riley1877 melodic, honest, and dreamy

Crazy4glambert1 If you could go back to any grade in your school days which would it be and why?
Adam: @Crazy4glambert1 7th grade. I was really lonely and awkward. Wish I knew then what I know now.

_kandyal What’s the best thing about life??
Adam: @_kandyal being able to communicate a thought or feeling through song.

Adam Lambert: Glamberts. That name is here to stay. Because you sexy bitches where the name proudly!!! :) I love you!!

Adam Lambert: I don’t really like classifying music into genres lately. What’s the point? Pop music is a bit of dance, rock and hip hop these days.

Adam Lambert: I personally believe that rock n roll is just as much a frame of mind and attitude as it is a musical style. Rebellion.

JanaTheUnicorn did you get bad grades in english as a kid? :D
Adam: @JanaTheUnicorn no. Really bad grades in math though. Lol

P0NDWATER do you like boobs?
Adam: @P0NDWATER boobs are very pretty. :)

squishfish_jess do you listen to @blakemcgrath ? He’s talented and sexy!!

Adam: @squishfish_jess some of the best out there.

alexanderenrico do you believe in ANY apocalypse theory?
Adam: @alexanderenrico I think the end of Mayan calendar signifies an end of an era. next generation will bring about great change. Good I hope.

Adam Lambert My godson Riff! Future rockstar! http://say.ly/CDplrv


Adam Lambert One last one... http://say.ly/OlFlrx




http://twitter.com/#!/adamlambert

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario