Welcome to our Blog

6 oct 2010

Performing in Tokyo - October 6, 2010


On the other side of the world for performance duties, Adam Lambert took the stage for a concert in Tokyo, Japan on Wednesday night (October 6).

The "For Your Entertainment" entertainer was poised for a great show, as he enthusiastically tweeted prior to gig, "I wanna slay it tonight in TOKYO!"
Not letting his fans down, the 28-year-old ran through all of his hits while at one point getting a bit frisky with bandmate Tommy Joe Ratliff at the JCB Hall venue.

Set to visit Australia after finishing up in Asia, Lambert spoke with Aussie press about overcoming the backlash following his guy-on-guy kiss at the 2009 American Music Awards.

Adam dished, “I definitely didn’t see the backlash coming as it did. I learned from it, and I’m really proud that I managed to get through it without apologizing at any stage, because I don’t think I did anything wrong."

As for his plans to visit the Land Down Under, Lambert said, “The culture [in Australia] seems very open, every liberal, very peaceful and positive. As far as people enjoying the music, there’s probably not as much fear of homosexuality down there, so people can just enjoy the music a little easier."

Celebrity Gossip





http://www.gossipcenter.com/adam-lambert/adam-lambert-rocks-out-tokyo-421502

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario