Welcome to our Blog

18 sept 2010

Lambert in Paparazzi Scuffle


Singer Adam Lambert scuffled with a photographer on Thursday (16Sep10) during a trip to a beach with his friends.

The former American Idol contestant was with pals in South Beach, Florida when he clashed with a snapper while wearing a large hat.

And Lambert took to his Twitter.com page after the incident to rant about the photographer's behaviour.

Hahha the photos are hilarious!! Lol please everyone forgive me for that hat - I was attempting a disguise - clearly failed.He writes, "Eeew paparazzi killed my peaceful afternoon on the beach! They're real good at provoking, but there ain't any pics or video of the b.s. (bulls**t) they spew out... Haha well... I lost my temper for a sec but wow it felt great..."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/Adam+Lambert-84978.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario